General Shareholders’ meeting
The General Shareholders’ Meeting has full authority to make decision in the company. The GSM decides to re-organise or to dissolve the Company, makes decision for long-term investment and development strategy, appoints and dismisses members of Board of Directors and Board of Supervisory
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors are the highest management organization in the Company, has full authority to make decision on behalf of the GSM on all issues relating to objectives and benefits of the Company except for those under the authority of the GSM. The Board of Director is voted by the GSM. Current members of the Company’s Board of Directors are as follows:
Mr. Chua Ah Lay Chairman cum CEO
Mr. Suwandi Kojodjojo Non-executive member
Ms. Lim Sook Seaw Executive Member
Mr. Lim Chiang Hang Non-executive member
Mr. Nguyen Duy Diep Executive Member
Inspection Committee is appointed by the GSM and represents shareholders to control and supervise activities of the Company. Board of Supervisory’s structure is as follows:
Mr. Chan Heng Koo Head of Inspection Committee
Ms. Wong Ah Moy Member
Mr. Doan Ngoc Quang Member
General Director is appoited and dismissed by Board of Director. General Director is the legal representative of the company, the highest person in charge to manage daily business operations and take responsibility to Board of Directors for all activities and entrusted authority. General Director of Company is Mr. Chua Ah Lay.
Manufacturing Department includes:
- Technical department: in charge of evaluating technical parameters from technical drawing provided by customers to design mould for parts. Mould design is the most complicated and the most important factor in manufacturing precision plastic part. Technical department is also responsible for calculating cost of materials for pricing, and maintainance of machinery.
- Quality assurance: is responsible for controlling quality of input materials and products in process and finished goods base on the quality specification provided by Technical department.
- Manufacturing department: sets up production plans based on the customer orders, checks orders in progress, analyzes the productivity and inventory by date, month, and year. It is also in charge of in-process quality control based on technical specification provided by Technical department.
Business development department
Involves marketing activity and business development, customer’s enquiry and quotation preparation and submission, customer’s PO operation and customer’s service; corporates with Technical and Manufacturing Department to best meet the cusomers’ needs.
Admin – Accounting Department
Admin – Accounting Department includes:
- Purchasing department: makes plans to purchase materials including price negotiation, supplier and vendor selection and evaluation, formulates in-house purchase procedure and to ensure that the supplier’s delivery follows purchase order delivery schedule according to production planning schedule.
- Administration - HR department: carries out company policies related to salary, benefits, and employee’s transportation; prepares administrative and labor regulations for the company. Administration department also assists employees in resolving conflicts with supervisors and managements, coordinates with related departments to make schedules for employee’s transportation, working shifts and staff training.
- Finance/Accounting department: To make monthly financial reports on time to the management, monthly profit and loss report, cash flow report and monthly company’s leasing and loan repayment balance report. To examine company’s new asset purchase and payment schedule and to ensure that the new investment comply with all regulations of accounting systems and company’s policies.